Movenergy Solar Panels
- 【Reliable】Advanced encapsulation material with multi-layered sheet laminations enhance cell performance and provide a long service life.
- 【Durable】 positive output tolerance (0-3%); withstands high winds (2400Pa) and snow loads (5400Pa).
- 【Versatile】Use it for your RV when camping, or during beach trips with the family, either way this poly-crystalline panel provides you with the most harvest of solar energy. Maximum Series Fuse Rating: 10A
- 【Installation Ready】Pre-drilled holes on the back of the panel allow for fast mounting and securing. Pre-drilled holes included for grounding. Compatible with different mounting systems such as Z-Brackets, Pole Mounts and Tilt Mounts.
- 【Warranty 】25-year transferable power output ; 5-year material and workmanship .
Our panels are built in North America with the highest quality materials and craftsmanship. We ship from our warehouse in Laredo Texas and are certified
The long-lasting Movenergy 100W poly-crystalline solar panel and the tough, sealed, aluminum frame will give you years and years of consistent, free power. The waterproof design ensures that the panel can be used in all weather conditions. making it a favorite for those with RVs, campers, and more! Equipped with a junction box and solar connector leads, connecting to a controller or expanding to more panels is a breeze. Add one of these panels to your off-grid system today!
- Maximum Power: 100W
- Maximum System Voltage: 600V DC (UL)
- Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp): 17.9V
- Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc): 21.6V
- Optimum Operating Current (Imp): 5.58A
- Short-Circuit Current (Isc): 5.91A
- Operating Temperature:-40°F to 176°F
- Panel Lead (Pair): 14 AWG (2 ft long)
- Advanced encapsulation material with multi-layered sheet laminations enhance cell performance and provide a long service life
- EL tested solar modules; no hot-spot heating guaranteed
- Bypass diodes minimize power drop caused by shade and ensure excellent performance in low-light environments
- TPT back sheet ensures smooth performance over a long period of time
- Guaranteed positive output tolerance (0-3%); withstands high winds (2400Pa) and snow loads (5400Pa)
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum frame allows extended outdoor use; the panels can last for decades
- Anti-reflective, high transparency, low iron-tempered glass with enhanced stiffness and impact resistance
- IP65 rated junction box provides complete protection against environmental particles and low pressure water jets
- Can be used for many different applications
- Compatible with ground mounts as well as different mounts such as Pole Mounts and Tilt Mounts
- Compatible with on-grid and off-grid inverters
- Pre-drilled holes on the back of the panel allow for fast mounting and securing
- Includes pre-drilled holes for grounding
We are an American-based company, which designs solar panels in California & manufactures in Colima, Mexico. Our priority is to create high technology, high efficiency Solar Products, transforming the energy for a more sustainable environment; making it affordable for everyone.
We ship from our warehouse and distribution center in Laredo, Texas.
UL and CSA certificates warrantee our clients will be able to complete any project and they will be supported by the best quality and technology in the industry.